Independent Director, Member of the Audit Committee and Remuneration and Nomination Committee
- Yuri Yarov is a member of the Boards of Directors of OJSC “Kaliningradskoye predpriyatie ERA” and OJSC “Research and Production Association of Hydraulic Machinery”.
- From 2008 to 2015, he held the position of advisor of the Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- From 2007 to 2008, Yuri worked as the President of the United Shipbuilding Corporation.
- From 2004 to 2008, Yuri Yarov headed Severnoye Design Bureau, a federal unitary enterprise designing military ships.
- From 1993 to 1996, Yuri served as Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, being in charge of public welfare. In 1996, he was appointed Deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian Presidential Executive Office, in 1998, Plenipotentiary of the President in the Federation Council the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, and in 1999, served as Chairman of the Executive Committee – Executive Secretary in the CIS.
- In 1991, Yuri Yarov was appointed Representative of the President of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR) in Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Region, and was elected Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR.
- From 1978 to 1985, Yuri held the position of General Director of Burevestnik Plant OJSC.
- In 1964, Yuri Yarov graduated from the Leningrad Institute of Technology. A decade later in 1974, he earned a degree from the Leningrad Institute of Engineering and Economy.