Independent Director, Member of the Audit Committee and Remuneration and Nomination Committee
- Alexander is an Independent Director of UWC and President of the Guild of Financial Managers.
- Prior to taking up his position at UWC, Alexander held a variety of senior positions in the banking sector, including Deputy President and member of the Board of NOVIKOMBANK (2007-2008) and Deputy Chairman of the Board of Gazenergoprombank (2004-2007).
- Between 2000 and 2004, Alexander was a member of the Federal Securities Market Commission and during 1998-2000, he served as Deputy Director of the Ministry of Property Relations of the Russian Federation.
- Alexander graduated from the Mozhaisky Military Space Academy with a degree in Aircraft. In 1993, he received a completed a graduate military course on Military Cybernetics, Computer Science, Systems Analysis and Operations Research.
- In 2000, he completed a professional training course on Finance and Law at the Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- In 2006, he received a second degree in Jurisprudence from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. He is a Candidate of Technical Sciences.