Independent Director, Member of the Audit Committee and Remuneration and Nomination Committee
- Ilya Yuzhanov is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Polyus Gold International.
- Between 2011-2015 he was the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Alrosa
- Between 2004 and 2013, Mr. Yuzhanov was a member and then Chairman of the Supervisory Board of NOMOS BANK. Between 2000 and 2011, he was a member of the Boards of Directors of a number of companies, including RAO UES of Russia, Uralkali, Novatek, Kirovsky Zavod, Polymetal and MRSK Holding.
- Mr. Yuzhanov previously held various posts in the Leningrad / St. Petersburg city administration, served as Chairman of the Russian Federation State Committee for Land Resources and Land Management, Russian Federation government minister for land policy, construction, housing and utilities infrastructure and Russian Federation minister for anti-monopolies policy and support of entrepreneurship.
- In 1982, Ilya Yuzhanov graduated from the Faculty of Economics at Leningrad State University. PhD in Economics.