Chairman of the Board of Directors, Non-Executive director
- Nikolai Dobrinov is Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- As one of the partners and founders of the ICT Group Nikolai has served in a number of senior management positions in several project companies and has responsible for the Group’s corporate communications and government relations. Currently Nikolai is Deputy CEO at ICT, CJSC.
- In 1993, before the establishment of the ICT Group, Nikolai served as Vice-Chairman of the Management Board of the Development Fund for Saint-Petersburg and North-Western Region. Between 1983 and 1990, he worked in a komsomol organizations of the Leningrad region, later became secretary of the Leningrad Regional Committee of the Komsomol.
- Nikolai started his career at the Burevestnik electromechanical plant in Gatchina, Leningrad Region.
- In 1980, Nikolai graduated from Sergo Ordzhonikidze Moscow Institute of Management majoring as an Engineer-Economist in the field of Business Administration. In 1993, he also graduated from the Russian Academy of Foreign Trade.