The information herein is not to be distributed outside of the Russian Federation and is not an offer or an invitation to make an offer, and is not intended for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities, or transactions intending to use securities. The information herein describes the intentions and plans of Public Joint Stock Company “Research and Production Corporation United Wagon Company”, which may change over time, and does not constitute an advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains evaluations, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should independently evaluate his/her own risks while making his/her investment decisions.
PJSC “Research and production corporation “United Wagon Company” (“RPC UWC” or the Company) (MOEX: UWGN), the market leader in innovative railcar building in the 1520 mm gauge area, announces the results of the secondary public offering (the “Offering” or the “SPO”) of its ordinary shares (the “Shares”) on the Moscow Exchange.
- 7,867,948 shares or 6.9% of the increased authorized capital have been placed under the Offering raising a total of RUB 5.0 billion
- The proceeds will increase PJSC “RPC UWC” equity to RUB 80 bln1. The money will be used to reduce the current debt
- More than 70 institutional and retail investors, including Company’s management, have acquired the Shares. United Wagon Plc., a subsidiary of ICT Holding Ltd., willing to maintain its stake in RPC UWC, has also invested in the Shares
- As a result of the SPO, the Company’s free-float reached 39%
- Otkritie Financial Group was the lead manager and bookrunner of the Offering
Roman Savushkin, RPC UWC’s CEO, commented, “We are pleased to announce the successful completion of the SPO and welcome our new shareholders.
The Company intends to use the raised capital to strengthen its balance and improve the financial flexibility to move closer to its strategic goals aimed to keep the Company’s value growing”.
1According to RAP