The information herein is not to be distributed outside of the Russian Federation and is not an offer or an invitation to make an offer, and is not intended for executing any transactions, including transactions with securities, or transactions intending to use securities. The information herein describes the intentions and plans of Public Joint Stock Company “Research and production corporation «United Wagon Company», which may change over time, and does not constitute an advertisement of securities, promise or guarantee of the sale of securities or any assets, placement of the securities or entry into any contract. This document contains evaluations, which may differ from those of third parties. An investor should independently evaluate his/her own risks while making his/her investment decisions.
PJSC “Research and production corporation «United Wagon Company» («RPC UWC» or the Holding) (MOEX: UWGN), the market leader in innovative railcar building in the 1520 mm gauge area, announces the dates and procedure for the secondary public offering (the “Offering” or the “SPO”) of its ordinary shares (the “Shares”) on the Moscow Exchange.
- The Offering will start on 24 May 2016 and end on 26 May 2016
- The Offering is conducted without preliminary book-building
- Under the SPO, 8.5 million Shares will be placed for the purposes of increasing the RPC UWC’s charter capital
- The price of the Shares will be determined by the RPC UWC’s Board of Directors on 23 May 2016 and published within the timeline stipulated by the applicable laws
- The Offering implies sale of the Shares on the Moscow Exchange pursuant to its applicable settlement procedures
- Otkritie Financial Group is the lead manager and bookrunner of the Offering